Some great event venues have a chef on staff or a catering department that is included in their package, but many of the Valley’s most amazing venues do not offer their own catering services. That’s where Madison Avenue Catering steps in. If you’re looking for advice on where to go, who to talk to, or when to schedule…we’ve been doing this for decades. Just ask. We like sharing what we know. And we have the professional network to get it done. Just the way you imagined it.
When you decide you need a caterer, and you’re headed to your initial consultation, here are a few things you may want to keep in mind.
- Ask us about our specialties. We love to talk about what we do best.
- Let us know where you heard about us. We love to hear about how delicious or gorgeous our spread was at past events.
- Talk to us about what you like and what you don’t like. It doesn’t matter if it’s one of our crowd pleasers if the bride hates it.
- If you have specific requests, don’t hold back. Let us know right up front so there’s no confusion down the road and so we can make any preparations necessary to create a successful event.
- Bring along information about your venue if you have it – we’d love to answer any questions you may have about how Madison Avenue Catering will handling food prep, serving and food table decor so we’re all on the same page.
- If you’ve never attended an event that we catered, ask us for references. Ask your venue if they’ve ever worked with us. We won’t be insulted. We promise. It’s standard in the catering industry. You can even request to see and talk to us about past event photos so you can get an idea about how Madison Avenue Catering events are typically set up. Don’t leave any stone unturned. Ask us about service ware, spacing, finishing touches, and of course…the style you would like for your event. In fact, feel free to point out what you do and don’t like using past event photos. It’s the easiest way to get your point across.
- Ask about additional services. Some caterers are more full-service than others. Are linens provided? Who is responsible for floral arrangement? Decor? Your Madison Avenue Catering consultant can answer all your questions regarding what pieces of the entire picture will be included with the catering and, depending on your event venue, often point you in the right direction regarding the other “pieces” you are worried about.
With Madison Avenue Catering, you’ll find that you’re working with professionals. And we’re experienced enough to know that it’s important to be flexible. You can be sure that when you work with Madison Avenue Catering, our catering teams will bring nothing but positive energy (and delicious food gorgeously displayed) to your event. If you’re ready to sit down with your Madison Avenue Catering consultant, get in touch today!